107-865 Waverley St.
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5P4 Canada
University of Idaho
ECE Departament, PO Box 441023
Moscow, ID 83844-1023
University of Western Ontario
TEB 233 Thompson Engineering Building
London, ON N6A 5B9 Canada
- The next meeting of the IEEE HVDC and FACTS
Subcommittee is scheduled for Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 1:30-4:30
Eastern (SB-Hampton), at the PES General Meeting in Boston, MA USA.
Working Groups and Task Forces
Working Group Meetings at the PES 2016 General Meeting
- HVDC & FACTS Economics and Operating Strategies Working
Group, Monday July 18, 2016, 11:00am-1:00pm (SB-Back Bay B).
- HVDC & FACTS Dynamic Performance and Modeling Working
Group, Monday July 18, 2016, 2:00-5:00pm (SB-Back Bay B).
- Studies for Planning of HVDC Working Group, Tuesday July
19, 2016, 8:00am-12:00pm (SB Commonwealth).
- Practical Technologies for VSC HVDC Systems Working Group, Tuesday
July 19, 2016, 1:00-5:00pm (SB Commonwealth).
- HVDC & FACTS Education Working Group, Wednesday July 20, 2016, 8:00-10:00am (SB Hampton).
- FACTS Bibliography Working Group, Wednesday July 20, 2016, 8:00-10:00am (SB Hampton).
Listing of Worldwide HVDC and FACTS Projects