107-865 Waverley St.
Winnipeg, MB R3T 5P4 Canada
University of Idaho
ECE Departament, PO Box 441023
Moscow, ID 83844-1023
University of Western Ontario
TEB 233 Thompson Engineering Building
London, ON N6A 5B9 Canada
- The next meeting of the IEEE HVDC and FACTS
Subcommittee is scheduled for Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 1:30-4:30pm
(Central), at the PES General Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA.
Meeting room information will be posted at a later date.
Working Groups and Task Forces
Working Group Meetings at the PES 2017 General Meeting
- HVDC & FACTS Economics and Operating Strategies Working
Group, Monday, July 17, 2017, 11:00am-1:00pm.
- HVDC & FACTS Dynamic Performance and Modeling Working
Group, Monday, July 17, 2017, 2:00-5:00pm.
- Studies for Planning of HVDC Working Group, Tuesday, July
18, 2017, 8:00-10:00am.
- Practical Technologies for VSC HVDC Systems Working Group, Tuesday,
July 18, 2017, 10:00am-12:00pm.
- HVDC & FACTS Devices Education Working Group and FACTS Bibliography Working Group will meet jointly, Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 8:00-10:00am (Central).
Listing of Worldwide HVDC and FACTS Projects